• Become a volunteer member of the Support Team
• Be part of the essential activities that keep the organization functioning.
• Learn the details and share your unique skills to support the activities of ALL the Task Forces.
• Support the effort to have equitable access to affordable, quality health care for all Coloradans.
The support team helps the other task forces and keeps the organization functioning smoothly and moving the cause forward. The Support team needs people with a wide variety of skills such as:
• Transportation & Equipment
• Writing, marketing, PR
• Computer Data Entry
• Computers – all skills
• Phone skills such as returning calls.
• Office work
• Organizing and planning
• Your unique role.
Everyone has a role. To participate where you are really needed, contact Co-operate Colorado,